Saturday, July 7, 2012

Late Night Concerts


WOW! I disappear from this blog for a few months and the entire Blogger layout does a 180 on me! Apologies for being so distant, loyal readers. We at RO3 Audio have been extremely busy recording, photographing, and mastering away!

I (Gina) am writing this on a late Saturday night. When Anthony wakes up from his evening nap (that makes him sound like an elderly vampire, no?!), we'll be heading into NYC to see Glassjaw perform at MIDNIGHT! You see, Glassjaw is playing their legendary album "Worship and Tribute" in its entirety on its 10th anniversary. The original show (scheduled for tomorrow evening at 8pm) was sold out almost immediately. Ticket buyers also had some MAJOR issues buying tickets for this show due to Bruce Springsteen tickets going on sale at the same time (what an a-hole!). To make up for this crap, Glassjaw decided to add ANOTHER anniversary show into the mix on Sunday at 12:01am. And we were lucky enough to score a pair of tickets!

I just heard Anthony's alarm clock scream through the apartment so I can only assume we'll be heading out shortly. I'll try to post my thoughts on the show for you all soon.

In the meantime, what are your thoughts on late night shows? Do you think this is a new trend that we'll see emerge?

No comments:

Post a Comment